Wrenn ICT Support Services
Wrenn School in Wellingborough are pleased to be able to offer peripatetic (PPT) ICT support services for schools in the local vicinity.
We are small enough to be flexible yet have a support network large enough to offer many services. We find that working with other schools can be hugely beneficial, even when working with other Local Authority establishments, Academies and MATs and can provide great value for money – we’re looking after the best interest of your school, its staff & pupils rather than making a profit.
- Visit schedules to suit you, weekly, fortnightly or monthly for half days or full days (3.5 hours or 7 hours)
- Security, Anti-virus, data integrity and backup checks
- Software updates including Windows, RM, Capita SIMS/FMS*, Sage
- Curriculum and administrative software procurement, installations and support
- Hardware procurement, installation and support (Desktops, Laptops, Printers etc)
- Cloud systems support including Office 365 and Google Apps
- Proactive monitoring of vital systems
- Maintenance and fault diagnostics
- Network, wireless and infrastructure support
- Additional out-of-hours support and helpdesk at no extra cost **
Our staff have years of experience that includes, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Office 2010, 2012, 2016 & Office 365
- RM CC4
- Network Infrastructure, switches & copper cabling
- Capita SIMS and related services
- iPads & Mobile Device Management
- Wireless Systems including but not limited to Ruckus, Meraki and Ubiquiti
- Security Systems
And lots more besides!
Our staff are fully DBS compliant and well versed in GDPR; we take data security extremely seriously and happy to advise schools on best practice regarding data protection in IT such as laptop encryption, portable storage restrictions etc.
Our pricing is completely transparent and there will be no surprise invoices:
- One half day visit for 3.5 hours = £95
- One full day visit for 7 hours = £190
- Hourly rate for extra call-outs/visits/consultations = £27.50
These prices include helpdesk; staff will be provided with a helpdesk email address on the school’s own email system as well as the ability to call us immediately for urgent support.
References can be provided by any of our existing schools as well as any of the 180+ members of staff at Wrenn School.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Nick Mallard, Primary Support Manager on 01933 232589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Relevant support contracts must be held for updates to be obtained such as RM Community Connect or Capita SIMS.
** Out of hours support is via helpdesk (email or phone). Small issues may be rectified quickly whereas others may require extra visits which may incur a visit charge.