A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our friends, family and supporters of Wrenn School. I hope you all have a lovely holiday and are looking forward to what 2019 will bring. Our amazing students and staff deserve a break after all of their hard work.
We have had a busy but fruitful term:
• Our rebrokering with the Creative Education Trust went through without a hitch and we are really looking forward to a long and successful relationship together.
• We recently received a GOLD Champion School Award in recognition of our commitment to engaging students to the National Citizens Service every summer.
• The staff and students have built a new Santa Sleigh for the Wellingborough Hatton Rotary Club, which you will see around the town over the next two weeks.
• Our hugely popular Masterchef competition will see our winner represent Wrenn School in the regional Rotary Club Finals.
• The new Wrenn Science double decker bus is starting its new journey as a provider of science education to local primary schools and community organisations.
Can I remind you that school will close on Wednesday 19th December at 1.00pm. Students who require lunch will be able to purchase this from the London Road canteen. For those students who cannot return home, provisions will be made at both school sites until the end of the normal day. Please inform the relevant Year Teams if this is the case.
We return to school on Monday 7th January 2019. Further information about events at Wrenn School can be found on our website: www.wrennschool.org.uk.
Happy Holidays everyone.